Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Premier: To what lengths must one go?

From a distressed and disillusioned protected Whistleblower.

Premier,
To what lengths must one go to be acknowledged by any Queensland Health entity, whether it be the Ethical Standards Unit, the Internal Witness Support Unit, or the District Chief Executive Officer?

Word travelling far and wide tells tales of a support group named SING. I will have more action by putting my story on the world wide web.

Many taxpayers dollars have been spent to print a flyer DON'T IGNORE IT, REPORT IT. What a joke! If there were any truth in it, a representative from one of these entities should have contacted me weeks ago. Is it that hard to return an email or pick up the phone?

Frail, elderly residents ABUSED. The abusive nurse remains on Eventide campus. DOES ANYONE GIVE A DAMN!

I informed the Nursing Unit Manager of Ebbtide House, Eventide, Brighton that residents in her house were being abused. She stated that I had interpersonal communication problems, sort it out yourself and my concerns were of a RACIST complaint. Funny I have never considered myself a RACIST as I have a CHINESE Father and an ABORIGINAL Daughter. I have taken extreme exception to this statement.

The Director of Nursing (DON) thanked me for bringing these matters to her attention at a meeting held at Eventide on the 24th October 2008. The DON then proceeded to make up vicious lies about me when I went to the Crime and Misconduct Commission with my concerns. The DON refuses to give me any information in writing and orders Workforce to give me no more work.

SO DO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE ANGRY AND PISSED OFF? YES!
IS IT SOME ONE'S JOB TO INVESTIGATE EVENTIDE MANAGEMENT? YES!

So uphold your promises. DON'T IGNORE IT, REPORT IT.
and investigate my claims of REPRISAL and VICTIMISATION.

I have upheld my obligation under the act to protect our frail, elderly residents.
Where is your obligation to uphold my rights to NATURAL JUSTICE?

1 comment:

  1. Here Here. This women should be listened too, honoured, and not victimised.

    ReplyDelete