Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PUBLIC INTEREST WHISTLEBLOWER JO BARBER, A SENIOR INVESTIGATOR WITH QUEENSLAND HEALTH'S ETHICAL STANDARDS UNIT, FEARS INVESTIGATORS HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN HER OFF.

A WHISTLEBLOWER who has raised serious allegations about patient mistreatment at Townsville Hospital fears investigators have already written her off, before looking into her claims.
Ms Barber, speaking from Brisbane, described her meeting with Mr. Martin as very hostile.

Please view articles  (1a) 'Potential' health whistleblower loses faith in system by Daniel Bateman, (1a) Whistleblower concerned over Qld doctors investigation. ABC News, (1a) Psychopathic Doctor killing patients (1a) Health whistleblower doubts CMC review. ABC News PM with Mark Colvin on right of SING's website.

2 comments:

  1. state coroner comments on investigation into my wifes death states He is satisfied that HQCC conducted an extensive investigation
    The fact that they did not interview nurses and doctors at the hospital dose not necessarily mean their investigation was inadequate The only person interviewed for this investagion was me the husband i was a witness to what happned in hospital and was told by nurse what was wrong with her My interview has been totally ignored in their so called report After two reports still no answers in 7 years 8 months nothing but lies and a total cover up of my wifes death

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a memo from hqcc stating that my interview was totally ignored and no doctor or nurse even the nurse who did not record what I was a witness to and told me what caused the two severe fits my wife took

    ReplyDelete